Leave a lasting impression
Strategic thinking and connected design across interiors, experiences and communications.
Since 2010, STAMP has been working with leading brands, retailers, and leisure destinations to create meaningful connections with customers through their experiences and communications.
We work hard to understand the business imperative for our clients and help them to define the problem that drives the need for change.
We use research and insight to define the path forward. Then we use creativity and technical knowledge to bring our ideas to life, helping our clients leave a lasting impression in their sector.
- We work with stakeholders at all levels to identify goals, understand the need for change and help to define a consistent vision
- Using research, data and our own insight, we develop customer centred strategies that increase engagement, redefine customer experience and foster brand advocacy
- We develop intuitive propositions that unify brand purpose and market position
- We plan the deployment of the strategy across all disciplines and touch points, creating a structured, measurable and repeatable approach
- We create interiors and activations that take the customer though a journey of product, brand and experience
- We develop messaging that guides, informs and inspires the customer
- We design every part of the visual language from identity, palette and devices to customer communications, packaging and advertising
- We design without prejudice for discipline; employing spatial, print and digital tools where they are most effective
- We deliver all of our work through detail design development, digital and artworking production
- We act as a primary partner, taking full responsibility to deliver projects across each of our disciplines
- We offer a full suite of architectural services, enabling us to work in even the most challenging locations, guiding the client through the planning process and building regulations.
- We work alongside specialist print suppliers and data agencies to deliver communications in media, in-store or at home.
- We work with clients to identify and commission the best supply chain partners, scrutinised for quality and value
- We take full project responsibility, building a full service team to deliver any project in any location to an agreed timetable
- We develop a bespoke service offer for each client that may include construction management, print delivery and procurement
Working with Stamp
Very often, potential client partners would like more information on the process we go through to deliver a project.
We have put together this short document to help explain the various stages of a project, the benefits to investing in customer focussed design, and what you can expect when working with Stamp.